Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

My name is Arthur Lederer and I am a student of Spiritual Transformation. My tools are Yoga, Tantra and Meditation. My teachers on this path are Gregorian Bivolaru, and his student Advaitananda. They represent for me my ideal - to learn to follow the waves of transformation of Life, like a surfer rides the waves of the ocean; to be actively carried by the ripples of continuous transformation, in an expansion towards the recesses of the Universe, and on the way, repeatedly rediscover my Center.

In the words of Gregorian Bivolaru: ''What you are now, also I have been; what I am now, also you will be one day.''
In the words of Advaitananda: ''A good teacher is the teacher who never stopped being a good student.''



In this blog I aim to share some of my experiences and incites on the path of Spiritual Perfection, with the hope that it may be of use to others who travel this road as I do. 

With blessings of Love and Light to all,
Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment